Why Contact Us?
CareAware UK - Elderly Care Funding Advice
CareAware is a non profit making public information, advisory and advocacy service specialising in elderly care funding advice in the UK.
Our objectives are to improve public understanding and knowledge about the UK care system, to reinforce the rights and choices of the individual and to assist the public on the complex issues associated with elderly care funding advice issues.
This service will be of interest and assistance to:
- Individuals who are in care
- Families and friends of care residents
- Members of the public concerned about a future care need
- Care Providers, home owners and community care workers
- Solicitors, accountants and other professionals
- Anyone requiring advice on elderly care funding in the UK
CareAware is funded primarily through donations in addition to some commercial activities which include seminar presentations, literature sales and specialist services. Under the terms of the organisation’s articles of association, any income surplus is donated to charities supporting the care needs of older people.
Our dedicated Helpline service can answer individuals questions and our Advocacy service for care providers and professionals co-ordinates access to the UK’s leading specialists on care issues and complies with Essential Standards of Quality and Safety. The service has no charge, cost or obligation to the end user.